Best Place to get a Chimney Liner Kit?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedGuy

Oct 30, 2010
Davisburg, MI
Pretty simple, what's the best place to get a chimney liner kit from. Or ones to stay away from. Thanks.

RedGuy said:
Pretty simple, what's the best place to get a chimney liner kit from. Or ones to stay away from. Thanks.
Don't know the best place, but I can recommend http://www.woodlanddirect.com/ because that is where I got mine and was very pleased with the service. I needed a custom reducer/connector/adapter in order to save space (instead of two separate pieces, a reducer and connector) and that was no problem. Their shop made it for me asap. Great service and quality products. EDIT

Got mine from chimneylinerdepot.com. I priced all the components and expected to mix and match from various sources but got the blanket insulation and top cap from there as well. Just got top cap silicone and mil-pack black from Rockford at chimneylinerinc.com.

Had a great experience with Dynamite Buys - they helped me put my order together - good price (much cheaper than stove shop - even finding a shop that was willing to talk about rigid oval insulated was a challenge), and prompt.

Status
Not open for further replies.