BEST PRICE ON THE HARMAN P68

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjc1800

Jan 10, 2011
Lithonia Ga
INTERESTED IN THE P68. I WAS WONDERING WHO HAS THE BEST PRICE FOR THIS STOVE IN THE MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, PENNSYVANIA, DELEWARE AREA? DONT MIND TRAVELING FOR A GREAT DEAL. WOULD I GET A BETTER PRICE IF I WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER TIME? IM DOING MY HOMEWORK FOR NEXT YEAR.

jjc1800 said:
INTERESTED IN THE P68. I WAS WONDERING WHO HAS THE BEST PRICE FOR THIS STOVE IN THE MARYLAND, VIRGINIA, PENNSYVANIA, DELEWARE AREA? DONT MIND TRAVELING FOR A GREAT DEAL. WOULD I GET A BETTER PRICE IF I WAIT UNTIL THE SUMMER TIME? IM DOING MY HOMEWORK FOR NEXT YEAR.
Hi, Welcome to Hearth even though you are already on your second post. You might want to read the last part of the sticky entitled "Which stove should I buy". I did the same thing when I first joined. Good luck in your search, Randy

the only post that i found with that title (which stove should i buy), the person is talking about a wood stove.

jjc1800 said:
the only post that i found with that title (which stove should i buy), the person is talking about a wood stove.
Hi, Look at the sticky at the top of the page when you load the boiler room, this is not a post. Read the last part as that pertains to your post. Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.