Best Valentine gift ever!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doocrew

Feeling the Heat
Nov 3, 2008
Southern NH
Came home from camp tonight and my wife had figured out how to clean the stove! She hauled the vac inside, did a thorough cleaning and even cleaned the glass! Now THAT is a Valentine's day gift!

Won't be doing any SERIOUS cleaning until Spring!! And by the looks of things, it could be here sooner than we think!!

-Soupy1957

soupy1957 said:
Won't be doing any SERIOUS cleaning until Spring!! And by the looks of things, it could be here sooner than we think!!

-Soupy1957

You better knock on wood!!! NOW!!!!

My forecast for next 2 nights: Tonight will be 17 °F with gusts to 43 mph. Tomorrow night 7 °F wind chill to -1. I hope it comes soon!!

Now, it would be a better gift is she was waiting for you near the stove, wearing something sexy, all dirty with ash and soot, holding a paint scraper and greeted you with a "looks like someone else needs a good cleaning"

Status
Not open for further replies.