Better Pic of my new Harman Accentra

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilburg

Oct 20, 2010
Western Mass
I know how much you guys looking at Stove's and my first picture didn't come out well, so I retook it! Ive had it all weekend and loving it! Today is Cubex day!

Attachments

• pellet stove small.jpg
    pellet stove small.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 552
We bought ours back in the spring of this year, at the end of last years season. We love the insert so far. I have the extended backplate on mine due to a smoke mark from a previous home owners use of a Buck Stove. We have a log set, but I quit using it because I felt it was interfering with the ash drop. Our house is a 1700 sq ft ranch and using the Harman on the low setting with Somerset pellets, the temp stays at 72 degrees.

Wilburg,

Very nice looking install.

That stove should give many years of heat and enjoyment.

I do notice that you have a pellet bucket for each hand. Very efficient! :)

regards,

Ranger

Nice setup. Warm and cozy pic invites you to get lazy on the
couch with a big cup of tea

How nice is that? We love our Accentra Insert. We're on our third season now and have had no problems at all. You'll love it with this winter weather settling in now. :)

what I ready need is a mantel shelf for that fireplace, does anyone have any thoughts?

That looks sooo inviting, Wlburg.

Big ole rought cut chunk of log for the mantle.

Hi I'm new to the forum and just wanted to extend a congrats to your install. The accentra inserts sure look pretty when they are installed. This will be our 2nd year with our Accentra insert and we couldn't be more happy with our choice as I know you will be too. As soon as we installed the Harman, our propane bills became almost non-existant. The year before that was our first year in the home and we spent about $3k for propane...not good :-( We had 2 useless fireplace openings so with the tax credit in mind we went to our local ACE hardware store. Some great folks there. So good that we went back this year and purchased another stove to go in the basement fireplace opening so dad (me) has a place to hide once in a while :). That one in the basement is a Harman coal stove though. Between the two Harmans we look forward to a nice toasty winter. Congrats again.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.