Big king 5500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike03077

Dec 12, 2015
New hampshire
This is my first pellet stove and I bought a big king 5500 series from TSC, can anyone give me any pointers on where to keep the settings at instead of leaving everything on auto?

This is my first pellet stove and I bought a big king 5500 series from TSC, can anyone give me any pointers on where to keep the settings at instead of leaving everything on auto?

1. Is there something wrong with the auto settings burn? 2. Manual settings will be based in large part of the type and brand of pellet you burn. 3. There are a bunch of posts on this board about the settings of that stove and some issues others have had with them. I would suggest you do a search of the board or a google search and start with those. 4. Remember what Bert Lance said "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Status
Not open for further replies.