Big surprise -- annual heating oil fill up

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikefrommaine

Had to pay a $15 minimum delivery fee because my tanks only took 75 gallons!

Sure beats the $1000 fill ups from last year. And we kept the house 8-10 degrees warmer.

Nice! I was afraid I would get hit with a 150.00 non usage fee from the pro-pain company so we ordered. A little high, but 175 gallons since July of '10. We have a gas range along with the furnace and dryer. Its funny how I complain about a 400.00 pro-pain bill for the 2 years, when those around me not heating with wood are paying anywhere from 400 up to 1000 a month for it. Sure is a good feeling.

Had to pay a $15 minimum delivery fee because my tanks only took 75 gallons!

Sure beats the $1000 fill ups from last year. And we kept the house 8-10 degrees warmer.

MAN........... I hate it when that happens, or I mean love it! LOL Same thing here, It's been two years and our oil tank is still just over half full. It was 2.60/gal when it was last filled...........the good 'ol days of $2.60

TS

Status
Not open for further replies.