Blaze king..king.. pictures?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

Minister of Fire
Sep 3, 2008
Western Oregon
Well, thanks to this forum is has been decided.

in July we’ll be purchasing a king model for a corner install.

no stove in this house, So we’re starting with a clean slate. The corner where the current propane fireplace is is the most logical place for the new stove (fireplace to be totally removed)

I ask those owners of kings, or princess... can we see some pictures? Even better if someone has a king installed in a corner.We’re looking for ideas and google images is a little lacking...

Thank you!

Sorry,

Not a corner install, but I too, had a clean slate. Cut out the wood floor for a flush hearth and put stacked stone behind it. 8" double wall straight up to the vaulted ceiling and another 6' of 8" supervent insulated class A through the attic and out the roof.

I really love the stove. I've dreamed of having a BK King since I started burning wood back in '11. Got a new house in July of '19 and had the stove installed end of November, going through the first burning season has been awesome, barely ever use the forced air now.

Good luck to you!

IMG_20191119_173524.jpgIMG_20191120_212727.jpgIMG_20191122_224222.jpgIMG_20191124_192953.jpgIMG_20191124_193004.jpg

Reactions: Highbeam
See this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Woody Stover
See this thread.
That's funny you linked him to his own thread. Can we lock this one then?

Is it not okay to have a different thread for this request? I did that on purpose hoping more blazeking users would see the request for pictures of their installs rather than have the request buried on the second page of the original thread I started.

Sorry,

Not a corner install, but I too, had a clean slate. Cut out the wood floor for a flush hearth and put stacked stone behind it. 8" double wall straight up to the vaulted ceiling and another 6' of 8" supervent insulated class A through the attic and out the roof.

I really love the stove. I've dreamed of having a BK King since I started burning wood back in '11. Got a new house in July of '19 and had the stove installed end of November, going through the first burning season has been awesome, barely ever use the forced air now.

Good luck to you!

View attachment 258532View attachment 258533View attachment 258534View attachment 258535View attachment 258536

That's gorgeous! Thank you. If you wouldn't mind, could you take a picture of the stove from a side view, and if it's not too much trouble, throw a measurement in the picture?

My secondary install location looks just like yours. Curious how much it will "really" stick out into the room. Iv'e gone through the manual and used those measurements, but sometime those don't show real word measurements I feel.

Is it not okay to have a different thread for this request? I did that on purpose hoping more blazeking users would see the request for pictures of their installs rather than have the request buried on the second page of the original thread I started.
The season is winding down and folks have a lot on their minds right now. There are many pictures in previous threads. Use search in this forum to locate pictures of stoves. The endless annual BK performance threads would be a good place to start. You can choose to search just there.

Status
Not open for further replies.