Blazer wood pellets in CT.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jtakeman

Minister of Fire
Dec 30, 2008
Northwestern CT.
www.facebook.com
Anyone see Blazer made by Western Oregon Wood Products this year in CT?

Or any Douglas fir pellets?

On a mission to find them, Just don't want to travel 100 miles to do it!

Jay

Tried a few bags this year from Robbins Garden Center in Oxford, MA (I know too far away); they were great. Unfortunately they were $325/ton and already sold out. If I could get some of these at a decent price I would jump on it in a heartbeat. High heat and very low ash = great pellet.
The cost to ship from Oregon to East Coast is very high so that must add $$$ to the bottom line. On occasion they are sold at Home Depots around here.

mdaniel said:
Tried a few bags this year from Robbins Garden Center in Oxford, MA (I know too far away); they were great. Unfortunately they were $325/ton and already sold out. If I could get some of these at a decent price I would jump on it in a heartbeat. High heat and very low ash = great pellet.
The cost to ship from Oregon to East Coast is very high so that must add $$$ to the bottom line. On occasion they are sold at Home Depots around here.

Yes Robins is to far for me to get to. Believe it or not there not the best fir pellet out there either. I got my blazers at HD in the past as well. But very hard to track down lately. Hopefully someone see's them somewhere nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.