blower for a kent tile fire

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobrakid95

Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Ive got a mid - 80's kent tile fire and I was just wondering if there is some kind of blower I can get for it. I have look all over only to come up empty handed. If anyone has any idea they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bumping for more eyes to see. I thought this was a natural convection stove only, but not sure. Is Tom still in the house?

I don't remember there ever having been a blower option for the free-standing Kent models, but I was still actively killing brain cells back in those days, so there might have been. It's probably a moot point by now, as the company closed its doors a couple decades ago, and parts are extremely hard to come by. If you have a local PE dealer, you might see if they'll let you take a blower home on approval to see if it'll work. PE's Super Series design is remarkably similar to the later Kent Tile Fires.

I dont have much here in the springs for supply stores, that I know of. Maybe I can check online and see if they have something that looks like it may hook up to my stove. And find out what their return policy is. haha. Not to sound dumb, but what is PE? does it stand for something? Sorry, Im pretty new at this. Just going into my second season, and Im trying to get more heat to the back bedroom and bath.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.