BREAKING NEWS PE T5 CLASSIC defeats JOTUL 500

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodywilson

Dec 10, 2010
SE MICH
Ordered my stove today ,should have by next Wednesday, need a little bit of a warm-up to melt some snow on roof.really wanted that jotul 500(WANTED TO GO BUY BIGGER HOUSE TO FIT IT) but feel confident in my decision, and wife is happy with aestheticsof the T5. I am sure I will need more input-- doing install myself
Once again thanks to everyone on the help!!!--WOOD--E--

I think you'll be very happy campers. We love Jotuls, but the more we use the Alderlea, the more it proves its worth. It's a very flexible burner and should do well for you. Keep us posted on progress.

The shop we bought our T5 from handles both PE and Jotuls. Originally we had a Jotul and Lopi on our short list until we presented it to this forum, that is when the recommendation of the T5 was made. Stove shop never mentioned it. All the PE stoves they have in the show room are the steel plate stoves. We installed our T5 this past weekend and have been burning since last Saturday afternoon, love it. As others have said it is a very warm heat. We are very happy so far.

Stonefly said:
The shop we bought our T5 from handles both PE and Jotuls. Originally we had a Jotul and Lopi on our short list until we presented it to this forum, that is when the recommendation of the T5 was made. Stove shop never mentioned it. All the PE stoves they have in the show room are the steel plate stoves. We installed our T5 this past weekend and have been burning since last Saturday afternoon, love it. As others have said it is a very warm heat. We are very happy so far.

Excellent!

Photos, or it never happened. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.