Breckwell auger coupler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Roadstar

Mar 11, 2011
Puyallup, WA
I’m looking for an auger/auger motor coupling. It looks like about an inch and a half piece of pipe with threaded holes in each end for set screws. On end attaches to the auger shaft and the other attaches to the auger motor shaft. I can’t seem to find any. MountainView use to sell them but don’t them listed that I can fine. A Google search didn’t find what I’m looking for.

I did find something similar. An auger coupling for Breckwell with just a single set screw. I have no idea how to use that. Must be for newer stoves, of course my Breckwell is from 1994.

Any one have any ides when one would find such a part?

Thanks

Sounds very simple to make yourself.

Measure the 2 shafts for the diam and google shaft coupling. Amazon 6.99 and up

Thanks for the replies.
I found what I think will work. Key word being SHAFT and not auger coupling. As soon as cleaning season rolls around I'll take some measurements.

Reactions: Ssyko and ARC