breckwell p2000 code 2

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

STANG32

Hearth Supporter
Aug 18, 2010
CT
i have a problem with my stove, i have been doing y own diagnostics and repairs for years, and it seems like there is at least 1 big repair per year but each time i fix it, it works like a champ and i say, no sense in replacing this baby, shes got a few years left in her.

we ll now, i am getting a code 2, i have the diagnostic chart and i have cleaned thestove, the chambers, the vent, combution fan,
i checked the air switch hose and it is clear, i have sucked on the hose to check the switch operation and the switch clicks like it should.
the combustion blower is operating,
the firebox is sealed
the grey wires to the airflow switch are tight and secure to the electric blades,
i cleaned the stove out, every nook and cranny,
i am stumped
any help is appreciated

have you checked your door gasket and door latch? Stove is not creating a vacuum

i am replacomg the gasket tongith, it looks ok but it is rather old. the strange thing is, it was working the day prior, it ran oult of pellets and then when i refilled it, it would not run

i replaced the door gasket and the stove still will not light, would jumping out the airfliw switch damagethe circuit board? if i jump that out and th estove lights, at least i will have a avenue to investigate.

as far as i know it will not hurt anything.. you can jump all the safety switched for testing reasons... I went through mine last year and replaces all the snap disks on mine as i was having a similar issue but it turned out it was my pellets were crap... As well i had found someone had swapped the exhaust snap disk with the other one ran much better when everything was back to factory..LOL