Breckwell P23i Owners - Lets hear it...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimman

Sep 19, 2008
Rhode Island
I've read some on-line threads here about the p23i and many seem positive. Any add'l comments regarding this unit? I'm hoping the dealer who is coming this Tuesday has good news and says the unit will fit (being able to connect the 4" to the exhaust port). They have a floor model available and I have 2+ tons in the basement waiting for a stove to burn them!! Thanks.

swimman said:
I've read some on-line threads here about the p23i and many seem positive. Any add'l comments regarding this unit? I'm hoping the dealer who is coming this Tuesday has good news and says the unit will fit (being able to connect the 4" to the exhaust port). They have a floor model available and I have 2+ tons in the basement waiting for a stove to burn them!! Thanks.

I would put one in my house if I needed an insert. Knock on wood my luck with the P-23 inserts have been good.

Eric

Thanks, Eric. This is my last ditch effort as if the p23 does not fit, I'm selling the pellets and will re-evaluate at another time whether to get a freestanding unit.

The Classic looks very nice in front of a masonry fireplace.

Eric

P23I installed in November, Just started my 2nd ton of pellets.
Stove is easy to clean, and is a amazing job of keeping us warm.

P23I installed in November, Just started my 2nd ton of pellets.
Stove is easy to clean, and is doing an amazing job of keeping us warm.

I purchased my P23I almost a year ago. I love it and would recommend it to everyone. We currently went from over $3000 of propane each winter, to so far one $400 fill up this past September. Pellet price almost doesn't matter, we love the look and heat in our living room.

Status
Not open for further replies.