Breckwell p28fs

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtalea

Feeling the Heat
Dec 14, 2005
Bristol, Connecticut
Greetings fellow pelletiers........Just bought a used breckwell p28fs.....Need help finding the rear rope donut gasket for the exhaust disconnect tube. Also looking to find brick panel(s) for the inside.Breckwell doesnt have the brick panels anymore.

thanks
matt

Try calling Eric at Kinsman Stoves....he's a forum member, Breckwell dealer and Certified Tech. He's a good guy to do business with, and will give a discount to forum members. He may know where to get the brick, or a substitute.

330-448-0300

I looked into this and I can not get ANY stock parts for this unit. There might be production parts out there that will match up but nothing is in production specific to this unit. Just hope your board does not go bad because then it becomes a nice yard ornimate. I am in the works of taking an old pellet stove and converting it into a beer holder (ice or refrigeration, not sure yet). Looks like it will be my off season hobby.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.