btu's

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

halv

Apr 4, 2008
Central MA
HI! Does anyone know the btu's of the New England Green Supreme Canadian pellets (green bag) or the New England Pellets in the green and white bag?
Thanks, Deirdre

8,220 btu/pound

[quote a
Does anyone know if these are any good? Are they soft or hard? I hear people around here saying good things about NE pellets and I think I bought a few bags of the Greene Supreme at Price Chopper a couple of months ago(which I liked) but i'm not sure if these are the same ones. I spoke with a woman at New England Pellets LLC who said the Green supreme and the green and white bag (NE) were going to be combined for next season, and be called Energy ...(something). They were 205 per pallet. I am a bit skeptical. Does anyone have any input? This is a great price for where I am. (plus no delivery) Thanks De 0"]8,220 btu/pound[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.