Buckner br7Buckner br7

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schoust

Sep 15, 2011
Litchfield County Ct.
Hey Guy's new to forum and thought I would say Hello and ask if anyone has any information on this particuler stove. Ihave been burning corn for several years in a Nesco 2100 that has worked ok but on very cold nights is not big enough to do the job plus I'm really looking for a multi fuel deal and a friend picked up one of those Br7's and says that it is multi fuel and that he has burned nothing but pellets. I have a chance to buy one of these stoves and it is exactly the right btus and it also has a hot water coil 8225 will come in handy for sure! Anyone have any experiance with one of these Buckner br7's?
Thanks

A very quick check of the company website mentions NOTHING about the stove being multi-fuel....it's strictly a corn stove.

www.bucknercornstoves.com/5.html

That said, it does have some nice features, like the hot water coil, and the ability to be ducted. Don't know how many dealers they have in Ct, but that would be an issue with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.