Bullard wood stove model identification

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

mad1doc

Nov 27, 2020
Marietta, NY 13110
My son bought a nice double door model Bullard wood stove, which I'm restoring. I downloaded the Bullard stove manual, which lists 5 stoves and 2 inserts. I've found pictures of the Eagle, and a few single door models. The model I've got is very similar to the eagle, but with slightly different draft wheels. Also the biggest difference is that this unit has a squirrel cage blower and 2 hot air exhaust vents and louvers on each side. I've included a picture of the front and left side showing the vent holes. The manual also shows the blower and the louvers, but doesn't reference a model number. I'm going to have to find an ash apron for it as well as it didn't have one when he bought it. Any information about this stove would be greatly appreciated. I found out where the factory was and I've driven past it hundreds of times. All that's left is the concrete floor and a chain link fence surrounding the property that posts dangerous asbestos warnings. Go figure. Anyway, anyone from the Syracuse area or anywhere else that can give me information about the company, I'd love to read about it! Thanks...-Pete-

Bullard Stove 1.jpeg Bullard Stove 2.jpeg