Burning Those Funny Lookin Mushrooms!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
One of my splits that I brought in the house today, to fill the wood ring with, had mushrooms growing all over it. Dang if "I" knew what kind, and frankly didn't care.

Just wondered how fast they would sizzle in the stove, is all...........

-Soupy1957

You could always make mushroom soupy ;-)

smoke em if ya got em. :-S

Just don't eat them Soupy since they'll . . . (please select one or more of the following) . . .

a) kill you
b) make you horribly sick
c) be tasty and make you want to wrap your entire woodpile in plastic so you can grow more
d) make you go on a wonderful trip where everything is made up of pretty psychedlic colors.

Don't give it another thought; just burn it and forget it.

firefighterjake said:
Just don't eat them Soupy since they'll . . . (please select one or more of the following) . . .

a) kill you
c) be tasty and make you want to wrap your entire woodpile in plastic so you can grow more
d) make you go on a wonderful trip where everything is made up of pretty psychedlic colors.
+1 Jake....lol....

Throw it in the stove! Well, place it carefully in the stove. Wouldn't hurt if there were a few hot coals in there too! Maybe consider giving it some friends to play with.

Enjoy the heat.

pen

Burn'em and watch for neighbors acting silly.

firefighterjake said:

a) kill you

+1 :lol:

firefighterjake said:

Uh oh. Now ya done it. I am off to youbube for an evening of Grace Slick tunes.

Gotta love Grace !!!

Wow! after many beers it's all making sence, or not?

Gotta go 4:30 is calling.

KC

If you see any of these in late April-mid May....I'll be right over :coolgrin:

Attachments

• Morelbig.jpg
    Morelbig.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 211
Badfish740 said:
firefighterjake said:

THANKS! I NEEDED that...............lol..........once again for ole time's sake. Is it just ME, or are the colors in the pattern moving, even BEFORE I click the "Play" icon????????

Thistle said:
If you see any of these in late April-mid May....I'll be right over :coolgrin:

Mr Bobbit we found it!

Badfish740 said:
firefighterjake said:

Oh no . . . Badfish ate one of Soupy's mushrooms!!!

BrotherBart said:
Uh oh. Now ya done it. I am off to youbube for an evening of Grace Slick tunes.

"Who won the war?!"
-Grace Slick yelling, drunkenly, to a German crowd in 1978.

Status
Not open for further replies.