Buyer Beware!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubicon 327 said:
I know we all try to support our local vendors when we can but when my auger motor went down last week I jumped on the internet looking for a less expensive motor than what the dealer/stealer wanted. ;)

this kinda says it all to me...................
then when its not the right one it the suppliers fault
if you are going to source product to save a few dollars, better have your ducks in a row
next time he needs a stove part, dealer avaiability only, and the dealers out of business
it will be the manufacureres fault

ironpony said:
Rubicon 327 said:
I know we all try to support our local vendors when we can but when my auger motor went down last week I jumped on the internet looking for a less expensive motor than what the dealer/stealer wanted. ;)

this kinda says it all to me...................
then when its not the right one it the suppliers fault
if you are going to source product to save a few dollars, better have your ducks in a row
next time he needs a stove part, dealer avaiability only, and the dealers out of business
it will be the manufacureres fault

Not quite sure I understand what your saying? I gave the supplier the model of my stove and all other information he needed.....so it's my fault I received the wrong part just by trying to save a few dollars?

This thread is getting really really tired of running around in circles going nowhere...are we about done here? Rick

fossil said:
This thread is getting really really tired of running around in circles going nowhere...are we about done here? Rick

Fine with me, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.