Cab-50 Phone #

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gripper93

Hearth Supporter
Oct 1, 2009
central ohio
Does anyone have the customer service # to Heatiltor?? I can't find it on the website for some reason. I lost the one I had. I gota say they sure don't have the customer service like Englander. I have called them before waited for 45 min on the phone get disconected. I have left many messages. I got one call back. I was told to do a few things and call back. Call back left message. Still trying. Sorry I know I shouldn't complain on here about a Manufacture.

I shouldn't complain on here about a Manufacture.
I agree, but this is not really slamming them, just sharing your experience.

Does anyone have the customer service # to Heatiltor?? I can't find it on the website for some reason. I lost the one I had. I gota say they sure don't have the customer service like Englander. I have called them before waited for 45 min on the phone get disconected. I have left many messages. I got one call back. I was told to do a few things and call back. Call back left message. Still trying. Sorry I know I shouldn't complain on here about a Manufacture.
not sure if this is what you want..
Eco – Choice Customer Care Department at 1-877-427-3316

What's wrong??

If you came here? Maybe someone could help? Kinda what we do here?...?

Your post is just venting to me. You bought your stove from a dealer. He should be the one to fix it? Unless you feel inclined to do so?

We can help with the stove. Getting through to HHT...... Impossible. IMHO

What's wrong??

If you came here? Maybe someone could help? Kinda what we do here?...?

Your post is just venting to me. You bought your stove from a dealer. He should be the one to fix it? Unless you feel inclined to do so?

We can help with the stove. Getting through to HHT...... Impossible. IMHO

I am having trouble with it staying on. I have opened the fuel feed to wide open. I have tried several different pellet brands. I clean this thing enough to prob eat out of it.( A clean stove is a happy stove). It drops the first drop of pellets and it lights. It then waits and drops some more and then just goes out. It seems like the thermal couple is not working properly. It also only does this on the coldest nights so I think the colder air is drawing into the stove and making it harder to heat up to the correct temp. I did speak to someone at customer service and was told that the 2011 stoves have had issues with the therm. coupl. I got the stove at a Sutherlands, it is like a big box store so help from them is not going to happen. It is still under warranty but I have a feeling thats useless!! I just got an email from Customer service telling me to deal only with the dealer. So looks like im on my own. With the help of you guys of course!!! I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance!

They do not have people on the payroll to answer the phone for questions. Please refer to where you got the stove. That is how HHT rolls.

Eric

I am having trouble with it staying on. I have opened the fuel feed to wide open. I have tried several different pellet brands. I clean this thing enough to prob eat out of it.( A clean stove is a happy stove). It drops the first drop of pellets and it lights. It then waits and drops some more and then just goes out. It seems like the thermal couple is not working properly. It also only does this on the coldest nights so I think the colder air is drawing into the stove and making it harder to heat up to the correct temp. I did speak to someone at customer service and was told that the 2011 stoves have had issues with the therm. coupl. I got the stove at a Sutherlands, it is like a big box store so help from them is not going to happen. It is still under warranty but I have a feeling thats useless!! I just got an email from Customer service telling me to deal only with the dealer. So looks like im on my own. With the help of you guys of course!!! I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance!

What is the venting?
Have you done the dollar bill test on the door?
going to the thermocouple, have you cleaned the the ceramic tube and made sure it is touching the end?
removed the three rear panels and cleaned the combustion blower blades?

We will start there.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.