Can a P35i burn corn?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

RKBAGUY

Feeling the Heat
Sep 29, 2013
Milford, PA
Seems my planning has gone awry, I'm out of wood pellets, and there are none to be had.

Can I burn corn with my P35 instead?

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

As I recall. The Hartman P Series stoves can run up to a 50 percent amount of corn mixed with pellets. But not straight corn. It will be in your manual if you have it.

That figures. Totally out of pellets. Had at least a dozen bags get wet, and nobody in the area has inventory. Thanks anyway.

That figures. Totally out of pellets. Had at least a dozen bags get wet, and nobody in the area has inventory. Thanks anyway.

If you were close I have extra ton. My Harmon Went thru the wet clumped mess just fine after it dried out inside (Harmon XXV).