Can you help me identify this chimney pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rtagz

Dec 12, 2009
NJ
I am trying to identify the brand of chimney pipe. The label has come off and I am looking to match some parts. It is 6" ID, 8" OD. 36" length. Any help appreciated.
stovepipe001.jpg

stovepipe002.jpg

stovepipe003.jpg

stovepipe004.jpg

Sure looks like a Supervent made by Selkirk,if it is Lowe's in my area sells them - perhaps your area as well.

I already checked the Selkirk, its def not that. I will look into the H & C, thanks. Do you know if parts are still available for that brand?

It could be Metalbestos. Looks like the same pipe I am using.

Just googled Metalbestos. Looks like it is made by Selkirk. I installed my Metalbestos back in early '80's and never heard of Selkirk 'til now. Your pipe sure looks like my Metalbestos pipe though.

Have to share this. I purchased 10 36" pieces of this insulated Metalbestos stove pipe for $5 bucks a piece (back in the '80's). Got them from a Wausau Homes (local builder) warehouse. They had a few dings in them which didn't hurt the performance.

It is Hart & Cooley, first off, its 30" not 36" my bad, I never measured just eyed it up. I sent pictures to H&C, they confirmed it is the old model TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.