Can't find prices from dealers on internet, why?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Jones

Feeling the Heat
Oct 25, 2012
Kennewick, Washington
I'm looking for some prices, and can't seem to find them from manufacturer, or dealers. In particular, I'm looking for a new blaze king insert. Are they scared to show prices, lol?

l also have an older early 80s blaze king I've used for over 25 years. Wondering why they don't make a "king" insert anymore, as mine is a king. Would be nice for the longer burn times.

I live about 30 miles from where they make these things in Walla Walla, Wa, So I don't think I should have to worry about a huge shipping bill like the east coast. Any links to dealers that are not scared to post the prices? Thanks.

Some of the less expensive stoves are on popular sites like Northern Tool, Northline Express, DynamiteBuys, etc.. Why not call your local Blaze King dealer or Blaze King themselves.

Also, some brands have strict policies for MSRP and MAP (minimum advertised price) on the internet. So their dealers might just be following the rules.

Some of the less expensive stoves are on popular sites like Northern Tool, Northline Express, DynamiteBuys, etc.. Why not call your local Blaze King dealer or Blaze King themselves.
I guess since it would be nicer to price them over the net to get an idea, instead of visiting multiple dealers, and salesman trying to push their product.

I've bought several stoves over the phone by calling local dealers. No sales push at all. Just ask the best price for the model you want. Most calls took less than a minute.

Note that this is the worst time of the year to be looking for bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.