Cemi Mini Indy

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

st1313eve

May 17, 2011
Louisville, KY
Hi,
I just bought a house and it has two wood burning stoves in it. One was a Woodsman that we have sold, and the other is a smaller CEMI "Mini Indy" model. I have been trying to look up some details about this stove online, but I can't find anything. Does anyone know anything about it? How much might it be worth? Thanks.
-Steve

Thanks, but mine is a small free-standing unit not an insert. It looks like the company is no longer in existence though which is probably why I'm having such a hard time finding info on it. I'm just trying to get an idea of what it might be worth if I try to sell it too. I was thinking around $400, but I don't know if that is reasonable or not.
-Steve

Try painting it up and listing it for $400. Like Craig says, its worth what someone will pay. May do better waiting until fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.