Charlotte's web...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMMA RAY

Minister of Fire
Jan 16, 2011
PA.
Sans Charlotte dammit... bwweb.jpg web2.jpg

I like finding them in the field or woods on a dewey morning when the sun is coming over the horizon.....when I'm out hunting I usually end up walking right through them and peeling them off of my face!

Ha! Almost every morning I walk face first into one coming out my back door.
Pi$$es me off...it ain't easy making yourself presentable to society at 4 am...
Then having to peel that crap off your face and hair.msp_cursing.gif

Reactions: ScotO
Spray paint a board black. Then spray white paint on the web after the spider is gone, and touch the board to the web while the white paint is still wet. Blow on it to make it stick well, if necessary. very cool print

Reactions: GAMMA RAY and ScotO
Spray paint a board black. Then spray white paint on the web after the spider is gone, and touch the board to the web while the white paint is still wet. Blow on it to make it stick well, if necessary. very cool print
that's way cool!

that's way cool!
It's cool by itself, but it's fun to do with kids and let them make Halloween decorations out of them- paint a spider picture on it etc.

Reactions: Jags and ScotO
Status
Not open for further replies.