Cherry Split Tonight

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Split and stacked two loads of Cherry tonight, still have some cherry left in the pile I'll finish tomorrow depending on the weather. Next up is some nice Beech.

For some reason I never took a picture of the second load but did get a picture after I was done stacking.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_3747.jpg
    100_3747.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 210
  • 100_3748.jpg
    100_3748.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 235
  • 100_3749.jpg
    100_3749.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 231
Sweeeeet looking stuff, Zap. Things look well in paradise as usual. Hopefully you will miss the blow later this week.

rottiman said:
Sweeeeet looking stuff, Zap. Things look well in paradise as usual. Hopefully you will miss the blow later this week.

I agree, hope this takes a right turn real quick. Looks like I'll need more cherry to fill that last rack, we have about 6-7 Cherry that need some attention before winter. It was nice splitting again and the smell of fresh split Cherry was nice.

zap

Zap, it is usually nice when you can get back to the wood cutting and splitting. But I'll still wait until after hunting season to start with the wood cutting. Well, with the exception that I may have to get the saw out to do some heavy pruning but that won't be firewood.

Status
Not open for further replies.