Christmas Question

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranid

Nov 9, 2010
Annapolis, MD
My three year old was concerned that Santa might not be able to make it through the pellet stove.

Aside from the small exhaust vent, its a tight fit in the combustion chamber. Then he's gotta get past the window lock.

Anyhow I was asked to turn off the pellet stove tonight for the sake of St. Nick.

Cute.

AWESOME.

No, seriously- isn't that part of "The Night Before Christmas" poem? Doesn't Santa do a little magic to make himself small enough to fit down the chimney? I think I remember that from somewhere...

Its the santa shrink app on his phone that was designed by one of his elves to allow entry through small stove pipes and through the locked doors.

kids are so funny they still think he goes down chimneys . geez.................. don't they now he's got keys these days.lol

Turning things "off" is the operative statement here. (Santa or no). I was "asked" to NOT light the wood stove this morning, since the house is full of family, and the wood stove is in the room (not an overly LARGE room, mind you), where we're all sitting around on the floor.

Ah well........less work for "me" (lol).

Merry Christmas everyone! (or "Seasons Greetings" to be more politically correct, I suppose).

-Soupy1957

He gets 'real small' and uses magic dust... kids are so dumb!

Hello

Santa also has trouble getting through our LP Gas Direct Vent Fireplace and the ceramic glass but my kids are old enough to humor us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.