circuit boards for Harman Invincible T

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandy B

Feb 10, 2011
Terryville CT
we have a Harman Invincible T free standing pellet stove..we think it's a 93..the main circuit board and the attached enhancement board just had a melt down and we are having trouble locating replacements at a reasonable price.

Does anyone know of a place to find the curcuit boards that wont cost me hundreds of dollars....I am getting prices between $400 and $500, if the places can even get them

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Sandy

Can you post a picture of the board and the area that had a melt down? The board may be repairable.

Any Harman circuit board will work. Dip switch settings all to zero. You may need to cut out a hole in the face plate for the Auto/ manual toggle switch if you are using a newer board and the toggle should be to the manual position (down).

Dealer cost for a new board is $248.00 (newer) and a little more I think for the older version without the toggles switch. $400-$500 seems excessive. I know I can get you one cheaper even if I paid list, which is not more than $350...though I'm not a Harman Dealer.

[quote author="smwilliamson" date="1297372836"]Any Harman circuit board will work. Dip switch settings all to zero. You may need to cut out a hole in the face plate for the Auto/ manual toggle switch if you are using a newer board and the toggle should be to the manual position (down).

this is the same thing I was told by a Harman dealer
also try ebay

humm...turbotech...working on the pictures

Scott...my husband *Mike*...left a message on your voicemail...at least I hope that was your number

in regards to any Harman board will do...my husband is off muttering something about main board and enhancement board needing to go together, so not any board will do...now he has me muttering

blah

Status
Not open for further replies.