Cleaning a woodpecker boiler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foamit up

Apr 9, 2010
Central, Maine
I have a woodpecker pellet boiler. Had it commissioned by the dealer. Does anyone know how to clean it, or what needs to be done to clean it. Burnt about 1 ton so far so am thinking it might be time to clean. Thanks for the help. Foamit UP

Oh crap, broken link.

copy and paste.

I don't know how to fix.

That unit has a built in cleaning system, your user manual should tell you how to activate it.

It should also provide a recommended schedule.

Nice multi nozzle compressed air setup to clean the guts out, consider it a reverse leaf blower trick device.

I know it is " self cleaning" and automatic but you still have to clean it manually every 1 to 2 ton so the dealer said. I just trying to figure out what to do so i can do it my self. Thought someone might have one and know what to do. Thanks I have the 25KW Foamit Up

Status
Not open for further replies.