Clearskies or Stovecombustors.com (Did I get ripped off)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RDCrazy

Dec 5, 2008
Northern Illinois
I bought a combustor from stovecombustors.com on Jan 06,2010 and still have not recieved it. I emailed them with no reply yet. The site claims that I should of had it in 10 days. There is no phone number to call either...... It has been 12 days and no combustor and no replies to my many emails. Anyone know about this place good or bad ?

When I tried to contact them a year or two ago, they never bothered to respond to my emails.
I also found their cat's design caused it to clog much more quickly than the OEM type I was using.
That's why I give my business to a different company now, even thought it costs slightly more.

I found a number and the cat was on back order and now is mysteriously shipping tomorrow from Canada... It is the 6" by 2" Round cat..... Seems to me that this is a popular Cat to keep in stock... Suppose to get it in 3 days now. Total of 15 days if it comes. The gasket needed for installing the cat, is it just a regular rope gasket that is used in the doors and such...........

RDCrazy said:
I found a number and the cat was on back order and now is mysteriously shipping tomorrow from Canada... It is the 6" by 2" Round cat..... Seems to me that this is a popular Cat to keep in stock... Suppose to get it in 3 days now. Total of 15 days if it comes. The gasket needed for installing the cat, is it just a regular rope gasket that is used in the doors and such...........

When a company states 10 days it is usually 10 business days. 10 Business days puts you at the 20th of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.