Coming out of the Bowl

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
With the warm weather we had I was able to get up top and check things out, attached are some pictures coming out of the bowl. The hill in picture 2441 took a bad hit in the ice storm of 98 according to the previous owner.

zap

Attachments

• 100_2439.jpg
    100_2439.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 447
  • 100_2440.jpg
    100_2440.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 445
  • 100_2441.jpg
    100_2441.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 421
  • 100_2442.jpg
    100_2442.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 429
Beautiful property you got there Zap. How many acres you have?

Zap, that is beautiful land there. I can hardly wait to see it in person. Some day we'll make that happen.

Beautiful as always Zap. You are blessed with some sweet access roads on your property.

Thats awesome Zap

Ya gotta love it!!!!

Billy

Real nice!!

Yo Billy, Ohio Wodburner, Solar and FireAnt said they would like to come up and work on the hill in third picture are you in? Oh, Sav will be the BOSS!

zap

Sounds great to me Road Trip!!!!!

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:

Billy

Swing by my place Iam In!

Sounds good to me!!!

smokinjay said:
Cowboy Billy said:

Billy

Swing by my place Iam In!

As long as you are going the southerly route, I am right on the way.

zapny said:
With the warm weather we had I was able to get up top and check things out, attached are some pictures coming out of the bowl. The hill in picture 2441 took a bad hit in the ice storm of 98 according to the previous owner.

zap
you said the bowl i was thinking tuckermans revine in the white mountains. it leads you into the bowl which skiers and snowboarders use in the winter pretty crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.