Control board Englanders pellet stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Konnick

Nov 2, 2018
PA
I have an Englanders pellet stove. Everything works fine except control board. It starts, burns, feeds no problem. The left digital up/down and right digital up/down buttons/arrows are stuck on 2 for the left and right button/arrow only goes down. As we know, the control board is 300.00 US! As I stated above, everything works great. I just can’t gulp down the 300.00 for control board . Basically the unit is stuck on low and it’s the only heat source for a 1200 sq ft garage. Can anybody help me out with some troubleshooting ideas or bypass options? Plez

Unplug your stove. Pull the ribbon cable off the back of the control board and put back on a couple times the pins sometimes get corroded. Plug back in and give it a try.