corn stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at a Bixby years ago. I was really into researching them for a year or so back then.

Lack of a local dealer and price were the drawbacks for me.

I followed the Bixby thread loosely for a while on IBC but after picking up a used Enviro I sorta dropped the interest.

Welcome to our happy family.
---Nailer---

Welcome to the forum blume98.

Pull up a chair by the fire and spend a bit of time. Those are neat stoves, perhaps one day there will be more folks selling and servicing them.

blume98,

Welcome, Glad you could join us. With IBC's Bixby wiki MIA. Having a Bixby service person here is going to be very handy for some of the Bixby owners.

biggest problem seems to be igniters, this can be caused by the igniter board, i can get them checked or repaired and have the older metal igniters that didn't cause much trouble
for less money than ceramic ones, not sure if i'm allowed to post phone no's or email, will do if ok

blume98 said:
biggest problem seems to be igniters, this can be caused by the igniter board, i can get them checked or repaired and have the older metal igniters that didn't cause much trouble
for less money than ceramic ones, not sure if i'm allowed to post phone no's or email, will do if ok

We have a few sales and service people here and they put there info in there signature. This way when you post help info they can see your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.