Costco Vacaville, CA has Golden Fire $224.99/ton + tax

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rugadog

Sep 1, 2009
NorCal
I just finished stacking the ton I bought in my shed and thought I'd share this with everyone.

Costco (Vacaville, CA) has Bear Mtn. Forrest Products - Golden Fire pellets for $224.99/ ton + tax.

My Costco actually off-loaded half the pallet into my truck by hand for me and then loaded the rest of the pallet by forklift for my 2nd trip.

rugadog said:
.....Costco (Vacaville, CA) has Bear Mtn. Forrest Products - Golden Fire pellets for $224.99/ ton + tax......

Nice to hear from some of our pellethead friends from the left coast now and again.

Given the good reviews I've seen on the forum for the Bear Mtn./Golden Fire pellets, I'd say that's a really good price...too bad you have to pay tax on them.

rugadog,
That is a nice area! I was stationed at Travis AFB '77-'79.
Welcome to the forum!

lessoil: Thanks for the *warm* welcome.

rugadog,

Welcome to the forums.

Boy I'd like some of those pellets to come my way. To bad the frieght would almost double the prices.

Enjoy your stay
jay

Welcome to the forum, Nice to see someone else from Nor Cal here.

Yes, welcome to the forum.

If I'm not being too nosy, are there many pellet stove users in your area? For example, are you within driving distance of more than one or two dealers? The reason I'm asking is that stoves can be very useful in our cold winters but also could be very convenient and comfortable for your climate. I like the idea of pellets as supplemental heating and would like to see them widely used for a variety of reasons, especially environmental.

Status
Not open for further replies.