Could we see less than $194 in NH or do you believe they are selling last seasons stock?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmaclaren

Dec 8, 2010
Seacoast, NH
Local HD is not carrying anything they did last year I believe do that must be new shipment unless they got in those brands at the end of the year. Lowes still has Green Team and they are $300. :(

dmaclaren said:
Local HD is not carrying anything they did last year I believe do that must be new shipment unless they got in those brands at the end of the year. Lowes still has Green Team and they are $300. :(

Our Lowes in Salem NH had Maine's Choice and Curran Brand for $250 per ton before they ran out last spring.

This year I heard that if Lowe's is close to Home Depot then they drop the price to $197.00 per ton like on South Willow St in Manchester NH.

Last Saturday I was at the Home Depot in Hingham MA. They had MWP - Maine Wood Pellets for $197.00 per ton !!!!
See pic >> https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/76854/P22/

You can get Greene Team (I did on Sat...Manch) at Lowes for $197/ton. Check at a Lowes that has Home Depot close to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.