Couldn't help myself

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SolarAndWood

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2008
Syracuse NY
I went to get a load of mulch last night at the city pile around the corner from the office. Found a perfectly limbed and blocked 18-20 inch pine in the drop off area. Figured the mulch could wait until today. If they only delivered...

Attachments

• IMAGE_051.jpg
    IMAGE_051.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 333
Finders keepers
Losers freezers

flexibility keeps ya warm

I need to make a trip to our local recycle center where I take our brush. I remember seeing a lot of rounds there last year. You're not supposed to dump anything over 4" in diameter, but people do it all the time.

Skier76 said:
I need to make a trip to our local recycle center where I take our brush. I remember seeing a lot of rounds there last year. You're not supposed to dump anything over 4" in diameter, but people do it all the time.

They aren't supposed to here either. I usually find these piles on Sunday mornings as the yard isn't monitored after noon on Saturday. A tree guy noticed what I was doing and took my number. Hopefully it will pay a few times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.