Craigslist score of the century....

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyWreckDiver

Nov 28, 2008
North/West New Jersey
Not!

I have about about 25 cords of aged firewood (not split) some elm , willow, and pine, approx. 16" to 24". Removed alot of trees one-two years ago when installing in-ground pool, need it gone ! You pick it up and load, most would be great for outdoor firepits, I'm located near Phillipsburg NJ, Lopatcong Township, out of approx 50 emails only two people showed ? Wood still available, please serious inquries only dont have time for email tag all day, wood is FREE ! Thanks, Chris

Man, elm , willow, and pine, why not just through in a little poison ivy while your at it... :)

Shame on the scroungers of Philipsburg NJ. Free blocked wood in my town gets picked up no matter what it is...willow is in the stove now

Hay, man, it's free.

If I had the time and were closer, I'd be all over it.

I've got my own poison ivy ;-)

I'm not a scrounger (although I wouldn't turn down free cut-up wood if offered and if it was close) . . . but to me free is free regardless of the wood.

There is nothing wrong with burning pine, willow or elm. Why can't this guy be closer?

I would hit that up in a second. I do love my hardwoods but I am far from a snob.

Status
Not open for further replies.