CT Pellet and Oakies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Mets Fan

Mar 21, 2011
Watertown CT
I just wanted to say that this company definitely knows and understands what "Customer Service" means. I had ordered a few bags earlier in the day yesterday so that someone could pick them up for me since be able to make it by closing time. They threw in a free bag because of some confusion as to what I had wanted. I will definitely be sticking with them.

Trying Oakies for the first time. I have noticed my bag has A LOT of fines, almost like wood shavings. Hope this isn't a typical symptom of the oakies. Looking forward to throwing some Hamer's in next.

X 2.
I have been with CT Pellet for several years and will never look elsewhere. I have my pellets coming in 2 weeks and know that the delivery will be perfect. Sometimes they are the cheapest, other times I have paid a little more with them, but never did I not get great service. Kudos to them- and to ChrisA- try the Turmans just for haha's!

vettechick said:
X 2.
I have been with CT Pellet for several years and will never look elsewhere. I have my pellets coming in 2 weeks and know that the delivery will be perfect. Sometimes they are the cheapest, other times I have paid a little more with them, but never did I not get great service. Kudos to them- and to ChrisA- try the Turmans just for haha's!
i could not agree with you more ....................this company is a class above the rest .the customer service to me has been above and beyond .i have had conversations with brian he has been nothing but a true professional . i also like the turmans . but okies are great too

Status
Not open for further replies.