Cubex factory price increases!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meneillys

Feeling the Heat
May 5, 2009
Bernhards Bay, NY
We just received notification today from Cubex that as of May 1st the price is going up then again in June then again in July. So if you are thinking about Cubex or Northern pellets might want to contact your dealer for information before the increases. I am a pellet dealer that is just passing on what I know not here to try and scare up sales.

Jeeze, I hope Curran isnt planning the same thing. Well, we all knew it was comin anyhow. What Cubex a ton at you guys now? I only have 3 tons left of pellets and I dont feel like buyin any more till fall.

I think you will see many of the mills raise there prices from now until fall. $10 bucks a ton by May 1st is just the beginning!

Franks said:
Jeeze, I hope Curran isnt planning the same thing. Well, we all knew it was comin anyhow. What Cubex a ton at you guys now? I only have 3 tons left of pellets and I dont feel like buyin any more till fall.

$232 per ton now. You can always buy a couple from us like Vellas does and resell them. We have local store pricing if you pick up. That way we stock and you get them as needed :). From the sounds of it good raw material is getting hard to find.

Meneillys said:
Franks said:

$232 per ton now. You can always buy a couple from us like Vellas does and resell them. We have local store pricing if you pick up. That way we stock and you get them as needed :). From the sounds of it good raw material is getting hard to find.

Wow $232 is pretty good. SMRF is getting $274 picked up for Cubex

Pellets up $50/ton by September? Good thing the economy is back on track, otherwise this might be an issue

2008-9 all over again!!, wood burning is looking pretty good right now........

Meneillys said:
Franks said:

You like pellets way more than I do. I'll just send folks your way. I'll send em with a card. If I sell 100 tons for ya you come buy that new pellet stove from me. We'll call it even.

It's true: we went up from 260/ton picked up to 269/ton. lauzon said there will be several other 5-10 $ increases over the next few summer months, looks like our retail price will end up @ 280-290/ton by the end of summer for Cubex.

Status
Not open for further replies.