Daddy got a new toy!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

infinitymike

Minister of Fire
Aug 23, 2011
Long Island, NY
1008714f.jpg

1008715r.jpg

1008716m.jpg

Its the WoodChuckTool.com toy, a 5 in one tool. Its a log roller, a log carrier, a strap to a tree and hang a log, a stick on your hitch and hang a log, and finally its a post puller!

Mike, that looks like it should come in handy. Nice pile of wood too!

We have family in smithtown and whenever we visit theres a lot of wood at the curbs around there.

OOOOOOOOO Very nice Mike! Hey now you can pretend to be a robot :lol: How much weight can that handle before it hits breaking point seems like the pressure would increase with larger logs.

Pete

I think I want one, I like that. A C

I'm usually not one for multipurpose tools, but this one looks like it does multiple jobs pretty well. I particularly like the on the ground log lifter setup. Cant the log and then lift it up in one operation. Sweet!

BeGreen said:
I'm usually not one for multipurpose tools, but this one looks like it does multiple jobs pretty well. I particularly like the on the ground log lifter setup. Cant the log and then lift it up in one operation. Sweet!
What I liked was that it has two feet so your hand doesn't get caught between the ground and handle.

To answer pete, I don't know what the weight capacity is but it is a beefy handle.

maxed_out said:
Mike, that looks like it should come in handy. Nice pile of wood too!

We have family in smithtown and whenever we visit theres a lot of wood at the curbs around there.

Now that I am a wood burner, thats all I notice. Its actually all I look for, stuff out at the curb or trees that have blown over in the woods close to the road.

My neighbors son works for a tree company and tonight he asked if I needed anymore wood. And I said UUUUUUUUUUGH LET ME SEE..... OK!
Thats like asking a gambler if he needs more money!

He is working nearby and has some big oak and maple. He will bring about 10 yards of 8 foot logs. Since the dirt area that I normally process is still filled up he has to drop the logs on the driveway.
This will come in real handy now, getting them off the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.