Darth Vador Stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamaha_gurl

Aug 31, 2008
Ontairo
Well turns out the lady who I was supposed to meet to purchase a Jotul called me 10 minutes before I arrived saying it's sold :( So I've been looking around again, and found this neat thing:

Anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• stove.jpg
    stove.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 712
It's my father's helmet. Rick

Its Ricks ferret rack.

You guys....seriously how am I supposed to know which one is telling the truth? :)

Looks more like an alien fireplace than stove. For certain it's no Jotul. Keep looking.

Jags said:
Why do I have images from the movie "Space Balls" running through my head?

It reminds me of Dark Helmet also. :lol:

Oh wait...isn't that Stove2D2? Rick

WOW that is the coolest stove I ever saw.

Luke...I am your father.

You boys are being silly lol. No one really knows eh?

Made by Empire Wood Stoves Inc.
Model was mad a long time ago somewhere else if I remember correctly.

The grate and the air vents would suggest that it is really a fireplace and not a stove therefore not very efficient. See if there's a nameplate on it or something. I think it would look cool on my back porch, next to the hot tub. I'd pay $100 just for the sheer novelty of it, but don't tell my wife! I have enough novelty in my life right now...

Chris

My neighbor has an indoor fireplace like that. It throws some heat but nowhere near what a stove will do.

"Open the pod bay doors, Hal."

One day George Lucas & Spielberg were burning wood in
& the rest is history!!!
TTAAAA! TA! TATATA! TA!

Status
Not open for further replies.