Dealer Called Today has CB1200 for me

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobalt

Aug 5, 2008
Prince Edward Island
My dealer called me today and got me a quad CB1200. I had my name on a castile as well but will take the CB1200 just in case the castile does not get shipped. He got 4 in today and my name was first in line. Will have installed within the next two weeks. Any comments on CB1200 from current owners would be appreciated. Any tips or suggestions will help.

Kobalt

I am waiting for the same stove.dealer called me last week and the stove is in and he was waiting for the pipe to install it.

i cant wait,he scheduled me for Aug 30th install but the of course the shippment was delayed.but i hope to have it installed in the next couple weeks.makes me very happy.i have 2 ton of pellets in the garage and going to get another 2 ton in the coming weeks.

just think another 90 days it could be snowing here in NY LMAO,pennies from heaven if u work for the highway dept

Status
Not open for further replies.