Diggin' this band

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfunk13

Minister of Fire
Sep 11, 2008
Wyoming
I am a huge music fan. Anything from Slayer, Testament and Pantera. To Jim Croce, CCR and The Grateful Dead. Metal, Rock, Blues, Country. If its good i like it. I found this band recently and thought i would share with anyone who likes good music as much as i do. Blackberry Smoke, kind of country blues southern rock. Good stuff!
!

I am diggin them! The second one.."Good One" is my favorite.
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: bfunk13
http://www.ourstage.com/profile/rossshifflett/songs

Here is a self-taught young man who I first heard play as a 13 year old. Amazing talent, no formal training. First time I heard him, he was playing pre game music for a junior high basketball game. Love his music and proud to know him. I can't load YouTube right now, but check out Ross Shifflett - Megan's Ballad and Juliet in Red are both great tunes.

Are you serious? They haven't been on American Idol, they don't have a reality show and they weren't put together by some big production company. I bet they worked hard, played a bunch of dives and really love music.....what a bunch of loosers ;) ;lol

Good stuff Wooderson!
Yeah, no American Idol, maybe someday.
I seem to go for the hard road, VW bus, screw the record company types.
American Idol BLOWS!

Reactions: GAMMA RAY

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
This is really workin' for me. These cats are gettin' it done. Time to buy a CD.

KC

Poor Doug

Reactions: bfunk13
Glad you enjoy it!
Charlie Star, the singer/lead guitar guy is one hell of a musician. Fun to watch.
They have new cd available in August. Said to be their best yet.
I got ahold of one early through ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.