Do you check prices out every time you shop ??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taperbill

Oct 19, 2010
Pine City, MN
Do you look at prices all summer..when shopping for lawn mower blades..garden supplies..tractor parts.. ?
The prices are still up above sale prices last fall..a thing of the future ??

Now my whole family is looking at pellets..
;)

sure do! C N Brown is offering a 25 pound bag of pellets for $3.99 Premium pellets. It is a convience at gas stations. Can't imagine I would ever pay that price. Overall, prices at the usual outlets are still better than they were in 2008. What is nice is seeing that there are no shortages seen in this area.

Attachments

• DodgeGrainSummerPelletJack!.jpg
    DodgeGrainSummerPelletJack!.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 339
holstein said:
Yes. The disease has no cure.
I am afflicted with this disease as well. I have 4 tons of pellets downstairs, yet I look online at prices, as well as any time I go into Tractor Supply or the local garden stores. Very sad.

I do - hey, everybody needs a hobby! This is the kind of hobby that literally pays dividends, too.

Franks said:
I didnt even bother bringin any in this summer. Maybe I will do a preorder or something.

Franks you can always buy a couple from Meneilly's! We will give you a good price :). I have some new Eden pellets also super cheep but I cant test them yet.

Nah I have enough for the upcoming heating season and
that's all I'm concerned with for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.