Do you want complicated?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked one out and they do seem complicated. Interesting control panel and definetly adjustable. If you like to tinker, There is plenty to toy with this controller.

They seem like a pretty good stove. Lots of them out there.

It almost seems like a Mt. Vernon (pot cleaning) other than it not shutting down and the Bixby just cutting the wafer in half (so maybe its not like it :))

The Ferris wheel feeder to eliminate jamming. The air intake and exhaust (think Selkirk DT) combined. The round clean styling.

I like it all... But doubt I would own one. All that custom stuff, means not a lot of cross references on parts :(

So, which stoves are similar feature wise? Adjustable fan/feed, easy start on corn and pellets, self cleaning burn pot, large hopper. Looking forward just in case...

Enviro Maxx-M, Enviro Omega, Fahrenheit Endurance (can be used as a Freestanding instead of furnace).

There are others. But they have Hoppers that are smaller.

Hello

I like the USB connection to a computer on the Bixby to make all those fine adjustments. Wow what alot of parameters! I wish other stoves would have a USB. That way I could network into the stove from the Internet. :) I wish ACE would come out with that new WiFi control panel for Enviro already!

However 350 lbs makes it a heavy dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.