Does anyone need wood near Jamestown NY?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

golfandwoodnut

Minister of Fire
I am just closing on 66 acres near Lake Chautauqua. It was logged 2 winters ago and there is a ton of free wood available. One guy has been harvesting it with an old farm tractor and a splitter for a couple of years and there is still tons left. All good stuff Sugar Maple, Ash, Hickory and Cherry. If interested give me a PM. There are trails through the property but it will require a Quad to get to the wood as I wouldn't be driving a truck on the trails.

I am just closing on 66 acres near Lake Chautauqua. It was logged 2 winters ago and there is a ton of free wood available. One guy has been harvesting it with an old farm tractor and a splitter for a couple of years and there is still tons left. All good stuff Sugar Maple, Ash, Hickory and Cherry. If interested give me a PM. There are trails through the property but it will require a Quad to get to the wood as I wouldn't be driving a truck on the trails.

Hi, Just came across this post. is this firewood still available? I live In the area and am always looking for free wood. Thank You

Given that the post is a year and a half old. I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.