Doh, anyone else get one of these?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xena

Minister of Fire
Nov 30, 2005
South Shore MA
Got a card in the mail today from woodpellets.com
for "$25 off Delivery - Good for August orders only".
cool.gif

I don't have money right now to get pellets anyway,
just wondering if anyone else got the card.

Lets see you got a card for "August only" in September? Doesn't do much good anyway. Oops on woodpellets.com, But I am sure if you called and complained they would honor the card!

Edit: I got this feeling you will be earning lots plowing this year. :)

I received the same card on Aug. 30, and the expiration date was Aug. 31. I sent an email to them complaining, but have heard NOTHING back. I think WoodPellets.com has worn out their welcome in my home. They've become too big and customer service is suffering, plus their prices are just too high.

Yea I got one also.

Did not get a card in the mail, but they have called me a couple of times this summer.

Bought from them a couple of years ago and was pleased with their service at the time.
However, the past 2 years I have been bartering/buying locally instead because they do
not carry the brand(s) I want.

[quote author="imacman" date="1283923891"]I received the same card on Aug. 30, and the expiration date was Aug. 31. I sent an email to them complaining, but have heard NOTHING back. I think WoodPellets.com has worn out their welcome in my home. They've become too big and customer service is suffering, plus their prices are just too high.[/quote plus there selection is not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.