Dolmar sachs 112

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeheat

Minister of Fire
Just cuising craigs list, saw a Dolmar sachs 112 for $ 40 good compression but needs carb work. I have a wiz at work that can repair anything. Is this a good saw if repaired
or is it too old ( no chain brake) . I am very new to cutting so any help would be great

JIM

google "dolmar 112 arboristsite" and you'll get some good links. From the few pieces i read it seems to be a reliable and capable saw. I didn't read about the chain brake. Sounds like $40 is a good deal if you can get it running strong without putting much money into it.

Called on the saw , guy didn't get home till 5 called at 4:50 thinks it already sold BUMMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.