Draw collar

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting product. Watched the video.

I also would be interested in hearing from someone who has tried a unit.

Could be better than using my Bernz-O-Matic torch each fall to get the draft going in the chimney for the wood boiler. pellet stove chimney has a good draw.

Ranger

We bought one and plan on testing it. I was just curious who else might have tried it. I will send my opinion on it when ready.

Stove Geek said:
We bought one and plan on testing it. I was just curious who else might have tried it. I will send my opinion on it when ready.
Well, have you tried it out?

Wood Heat Stoves said:
is this for use with a Pellet stove? :confused:

No, it's for a wood burning stove....this thread should have been moved to the Hearth Room

imacman said:
Wood Heat Stoves said:
is this for use with a Pellet stove? :confused:

No, it's for a wood burning stove....this thread should have been moved to the Hearth Room

that makes more sense..

i think this product might replace the rather ghetto use of cheap hair dryers i've seen used to break cold air blockage in non self starting stacks

the guy has spent a grip of time/energy promoting his product, will be interesting to see if he sells any//

Status
Not open for further replies.