Drawings

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckster

Burning Hunk
Jan 21, 2012
Sussex County NJ
I draw on my computer using two free programs. Paint net and Gimp2. I just thought I'd post a couple of my drawings so someone besides myself could see them. I'm 76 years old and it's kind of a hobby. I have more if anyone is interested.
Chuck:)
stove.jpg

Panasonic.jpg

chuckster I am going to move these to the Perfect Picture room. Both to keep them for posterity and because I need the practice using the new forum features.

Those are beautiful pieces of work.

Dang. Very nice! Darned near look like photos. Rick

Cool Chuck. Keep it up. Excellent hobby. I am interested in seeing more. Post them up man!

NEAT! Thats a great hobby too, Chuck. Maybe Webbie will let you design and draw a new Hearth.com homepage icon! get some wood cutting pics up there, maybe some old time scenes of logging in the days gone by. Keep 'em coming!:D

Excellent work.

Some more.
On the Bay.jpg

Cool Shades.jpg
188.jpg

Reactions: GAMMA RAY
Status
Not open for further replies.